Dianthus Medical currently has an immediate vacancy for a Clinical Data Manager to join our friendly team.
The selected candidate will be required to assist the senior clinical data manager in all required data management activities. The role will involve managing clinical trial data by designing, building, and validating clinical trial databases in accordance with standard operating procedures and to clean data in preparation for statistical analysis.
The ideal candidate will have a cooperative spirit and enthusiasm for being a part of the Dianthus team.
- Design and validate clinical trial databases, including data entry screens
- Prepare clinical trial documentation, including the data management plan
- Generate data clarification forms and monitor query resolution with the client
- Follow quality control procedures to clean data and prepare for statistical analysis
- Communicate with clients and colleagues as needed to manage the data collection and cleaning
- Manage the electronic and hard copy filing of essential documentation
- Ensure that standard operating procedures are followed
- Any other duties relevant to this post that may arise
- Degree in a science or IT related field
- Ability to work unsupervised, taking responsibility of own workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork spirit
- Previous experience in this position is desired, but not essential, as full training will be given.
Please apply by sending a CV and covering letter to rallwood at dianthus dot co dot uk. Please include your salary expectations, and make sure your application includes the words turnip, frabjous, and codswallop.
Update 11 April 2012:
Please note that we have now filled this vacancy, so we won’t be able to consider any further applications.